JTG BR425 Aufgabenpaket - Issue

• I was just kicked out of the second part of the BR425 scenario pack right after leaving Triberg with a GameOver message saying that some AI freight train left Triberg. Right before Triberg while leaving the tunnel I also ran through a barrier (screenshot attached), was I somehow expected to stop before that? There was no sign of this being requested nor any signals telling me to stop... ?

• Hmm, almost looks like our trainees forgot to keep their things orderly again.

But seriously, the barrier will be gone in the next update. The AI-collision is also know, were working on an update. We will inform you, once its ready for download.

• The AI-collision is also know, were working on an update. We will inform you, once its ready for download.

Solche Bugs in Szenarien sollten entweder umgehend beseitigt werden, oder der Verkauf des Packs so lange eingestellt werden. Ich habe mir auch überlegt - obwohl vom Fahrzeug her für diese Strecke nicht passend - diese Woche das Paket zu kaufen...

PC-Daten und ein TS Einstellungen siehe Profil

• After our private conversation on testing other scenarios, I want to ask publicly here as others might be interested too - is there any ETA known for the fix to be released? Thanks a lot!'

Asap. But we're currently working on some more gameplay fixes, we want to release with the update.

• Unterbreite mal das DTG. Ich glaube die Bugliste ist da um einiges länger.

...kann ich Dir generell nicht widersprechen. Ich hätte allerdings gedacht, das JTG näher am Kunden sitzt und wenn ein von vier Szenarien nicht spielbar ist ist das schon ärgerlich, erinnert mich halt an das erste Szenarienpaket von JTG (ebenfalls mit einem unspielbaren Szenario mit dem ET 403) dessen Reparatur dauerte weit über ein Jahr...

PC-Daten und ein TS Einstellungen siehe Profil

• JTG näher am Kunden sitzt

Wir geben uns hier die beste Mühe. Antworten auch gerne mal Nachts oder am Wochenende auf Anfragen, und bieten auch im Einzelfall als kleiner Hersteller Telefonsupport an. Das ET403 Paket war ein Sonderfall, hier lagen ganz andere Gründe vor warum das Update so lange auf sich warten hat lassen, daher haben wir uns auch entschlossen mit dem Update (ET403) eine Bonusaufgabe hinzufügen.

Das Update für das 425er Paket dauert nur wenige Tage.

• The error is fixed now and the update live! Please re-download the update from your JTG MyDigital Library.

Der Fehler ist behoben und das Update für alle verfügbar. Bitte ladet das Produkt neu aus eurer JTG MyDigital Library herunter.

• So another issue, scenario 3: at the very end where I am moving in to couple with the other BR425 unit in Villingen, suddenly a Game Over out of the blue due to an AI collision. I was about a few meters from the other unit at that time it could not have anything to do with me...

Additionally, quite a lot of trains were stationary behind the re-route to the opposite track, which looked rather weird...

Again, I offer myself as a tester for an update... ;)

• Hey, thats strange. Not only because you're the first person reporting this error, but because we double tested every scenario after before releasing the last update.

Would you mind sending us some a screenshot about the AI-collision?

• Hi, unfortunately I didn't make a screenshot. But I can run it again and see what happens. Maybe I was slow in that scenario and something happened that was not supposed to... I will try to include game time in that screenshot.

• Driving too slow shouldn't cause an error like this. But (I guess you already done that, because that should be common to do this after every train simulator installation): Please clear your cache and try again.

• I've just received an email from JTG that the BR425 pack was updated. Is it something new or it's the same update from last week.

Could JTG consider adding version information into each file name please?

EDIT: it seems the version I have from last week is 1.1 as described within the installer while JTG web page speaks of 1.2, so it's indeed new?? Perhaps fixing the issue I encoutnered yesterday?

EDIT2: Great, before I finished this post the JTG web page went down...