Koblenz-Trier Reloaded (v1.4) Missing magnets?

• Hello :) This is my first post here on the forums and I'm having a bit of an issue with the Koblenz-Trier Reloaded v1.4; certain signals don't have PZB magnets next to them, like the one in the image attached below just after kilometer post 90.2; because I can't acknowledge it I end up running the active 500hz magnet in the unmonitored mode causing an emergency brake. I also often run into yellow aspect on distant signals even though the next main signal displays a clear (I know there's no train occupying the block there because I made those scenarios). I downloaded all the neccessary addons mentioned in the readme and followed the installation instructions, any help would be appreciated :)

• Hi there @Vlaxie

I see a "milk bottle" in the picture you attached, representing a missing object. If signal infrastructure objects are missing, the communication between signals is interrupted, therefore the yellow distant signal despite main signal is clear.
    I recommend reviewing the readme file thouroughly and make sure you have downloaded and installed all prerequisits to operate the route.
    Indeed there seems not to be separate download required for PZB magnets, but I am sure some objects are missing for any reason.

If you are familiar with RW-Tools yu may check the route for missing objects and you get an idea what is missing.

Kind regards

Thorsten

• Nothing, that was the problem why I had installed these accidentally in the last update... ;) But in a future update they all will be replaced