Today we are bringing an update to Train Simulator 19. This update features a number of changes to the ÖBB 1144, BR Class 205, Union Pacific No. 119 locomotives and the Frankfurt U-Bahn Route.
- Fixed an outstanding legal issue in the cab of the loco
- Update Size: 78MB.
- Added the common assets folder which restores the missing Cab Secure Radio (CSR) lineside sign components which are required for the included scenarios to work properly.
- Update Size: 44KB.
- Replaced the artwork in the panels on the rear corners of UP119's tender.
- Corrected the bell so that the first strike (after the bell starts to swing) makes a sound.
- Headlight and coach light shadow-casting can now be toggled by pressing Ctrl Shift + S while the locomotive is moving.
- Added an alert message when shadow-casting is toggled.
- Lights in the consist are now toggled when cars are added to, or removed from, a train (if the loco's headlight is on).
- Update Size: 83MB.
- Added some projectors with an advertisement to the station: Suedbahnhof, Konstablerwache/D, Bockenheimer Warte/C, etc.
- Added ‘Mind the Step’ announcement to lines U4, U5, U6, U7 for ‘U3 Train Type’
- Fixed possible AI traffic problems between Dornbusch and Huegelstrasse.
- Update Size: 671MB.