RW tools fehlende Strecken

• Kann jemand mir hier helfen bitte?

Even though i have unpacked most DTG route .ap files none of them show up as available routes in rw tools. What can i do to make them show up?

Specifically i want to add qd consists to routes via the “check qd consists” function. I can easily do it for routes that are not DTG routes, but DTG routes do not show up in the list of routes that i can enable consists on.

I am thinking there is something i am missing.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• Extract Routeproperties.xml from your route Ap files in the route folders.

Mein System: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, MSI X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI socket AM5, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB CL30 DDR5-6000 RAM-Kit, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 OC-Grafikkarte, Samsung 2 TB 980 EVO PCIE SSD fur TSC, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO PCIE fur Win11 und Corsair EX100U 2 TB external ssd mit usb-c Gen3.2 fur TSC backup. CORSAIR Hydro X-serie custom watercooling setup.

• Is there a recommended method?

7zip and open the ap-file, took the Routesproperties and move (copy) it the file in the same file-folder where the ap is. It is not necessary to extract the ap-Files!
    e.g.

Do that for all Routes witch are ap packed.

Then you will see the names in Rw-Tool and in NameMyRoute.exe too.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()