Br 186 (CZ Edition)?

• @Kal000px Awesome work you did there, thanks a lot! Also for some more freight traffic in Austria I´ve been waiting for a nice (in this case even perfect) 186. I can see why you are giving it away as Payware but with the shown features the hesitation will just grow form 0 to 1 seconds :D
    I know producers don´t like that questions a lot but I have to ask if it is coming out soon because in the Video it seemed finished to me (except the ETCS of course)
    The only little issue I see is the mouse over text. I don´tknow if it is possible but it would be awesome if it was also avialble in English or even German for the community around here. In the 380 I sometimes can´t find my way to the right button because it´s all czech.
    Keep the good work up!

• Ein neues Video welches die Zugdateneingabe & Fahrt unter PZB zeigt ist online:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Looks really great, @Kal000px!

Is ist possible, to change the language in game on the display? This will be a good feature.

Greetings, Marcel.

Eisenbahner im Betriebsdienst - DB ZugBus Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee
    Baureihenbefähigung: 111, 146.2, 147, 218, 245, 401/402, 407, 425/426, 611, 612, 628.4, 650

• awsome work i love your Skoda loco it is very detailed.

one little thing i saw on the video. if you change the power system it is nessesery to switch off the main switch and lower the panto. in real live the loco cant change the powersystem with liftet panto, to prevent short circuits.

i have drove the loco in real live about 3 years. i loved it to drive but i hated it to shunt....because everytime you change directions you have to fill in the etcs data again.

if you have some questions about it feel free to contact me.

greetings snoop

• @snoop666 thanks! Technically the system could be changed also with raised SA (stromahebner) and switched on HS (hauptschalter), the loco will 1. switch HS off if traction systems are the same but selected nations differ or 2. switch HS off and lower SA if selected traction system is different from the current one. The model also has safety system that controls selected traction system from detected one - if you select 15kV but have detected 3kV, it wont let you turn on HS. This works with same markers linked to tracks as Vectron or Skoda 109E, but because markers aren’t on every route, it also allows user to select detected system by clicking a key shortcut when the SA is lowered.

• Ich hoffe das man die Sifa auch ausschalten kann bei der Skoda Lok ist sie dauerhaft aktiviert oder ich bin einfach zu dumm sie aus zuschalten ja ich weiß in der Realität ist Sifa aktiv. Die Lok an sich sieht klasse aus und dann auch mit PZB LZB für die Deutschen Strecken Top Nice Work.