Mystery Zwangsbremsung Barnstorf Richtung Osnabrück

• Hi there. I don’t understand why i get a Zwangse at this place (see video at 44;45). As far as i can see there are no signals, no speedrestrictions, no magnets and no gpa. The only signal is a Zwergsignal that is facing the other way.

Kann jemand mir hier helfen, bitte!

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• Looks like a problem with the script, otherwise it makes no sense... Are you use "Wachsam" on the green signal or what is it? You don`t need that btw. ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von GAST () aus folgendem Grund: Denkfehler entfernt

• @Matze (RD)

I tried Wachsam because i thought that it might be a falsely active 1000hz magnet that caused it. I drove the RealDrive twice and first time i thought i had just missed a distant signal, so i tried again and got the same result.

Couldn’t it be the signal “pointer” at the zwergsignal that is pointing the wrong direction?

If it is a script thing it should only happen with this loc, is that correct?

• I have just driven the 101 with the PZB help system for testing purposes, but didn't get forced braking at that point.
    Did you start the task from the editor? Or can you use the PZB help system (shift + ß) and drive again and take a screenshot of what you get as a reason for this problem?

• @SÜWEX

I always clear cache and start the program from scratch, then chose from the real drive from the quick drive scenario page. Quick Drives are not playable from the editor to my knowledge.

There is a main signal just north of Barnstorf that does not clear when the AI train ahead of the player train is led to the platform at the siding. I have to TAB to get through. (See a little earlier in the video). Since that signal does not clear and this happens just at the other end of Barnstorf, could it be related? A signal link gone wrong?

Further testing: i need to do a costum scenario for this so i don’t have to drive 60km for each test.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• @bahnjan

If i remember correct version 1,10 is the only update there’s been. If that is the case then yes i am using that.

Edit: Just checked and i have the AS_MUENSTER-BREMEN_v110.exe and i remember running it, so yes i am sure.

I will just run the test scenario and if it is helpful i can upload an rwp of it here?

• I checked that position and there are only sitting 1+ links from the signals (3 x main, 2 x sh). Basically it is impossible to get a PZB influence there. No magnet link near there and no other stuff than 1+ links. As i know the signals can't send PZB messages via 1+ links. So where the hell this influence comes from... The loco script cant be the problem here. If so, it would happen alot more all over. Signals are placed correctly (technically) on that spot.

To me it lays on the same problem with some other strange signal weirdness since TS2019. There is something wrong with the TS internal signal-link logic. That message may come from outer space (somewhere on the route). It's even nearly impossible to debug that. It does not happen here. May sit within the scenario itself and what happens there. Some cached (triggered by AI) message from a magnet somewehere there that gets fired when the player train is near by. Whatever. No idea at least. It's all just strange.

• How did you know that it happens exactly there? A PZB influence happens at the most front position of the loco of a train. Did you cecked what type of PZB message was sent? Switch on the level 3 message state for getting information about the received messages.

EDIT: ok, there is a wrong placed 1000hz magnet. BUT that's strange because it always should fire a 1000hz message there in that driven direction, and there has to be alot more reports from that spot all over the community. It is already as strange as it can be.

• I drove past it with 20km/hour to get more precise.
    But ofcourse you are right, i can’t know the exact spot, so it is still a guess, just more precise than when going faster.

Here is a link to the test scenario:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gs6…20wzangse%20test.rwp?dl=0

I am not sure how to switch on level 3 info. It is. vR101 from steam. Someone said shift-ß but i don’t have ß on my keyboard. But the 1000hz lamp lights up.

Edit: i didn’t have time to try with a different lok. Have to go to work now, but i’ll try tonight.

@Maik Goltz i am sure i discover those things because Real Drives (which are quick drives) require so much testing. Having AI in front of the player train for many signal blocks after the other all those strange things reveal themselves since i am stopped behind most red lights on the route in the testing phase.

What are the chances someone has made a standard scenario that involves any other signalling at Barnstorf than green lights? Probably a very small chance.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• It is already as strange as it can be.

Bemerkenswert ist dabei besonders die Tatsache, dass die bei der Annäherung an das auf Halt stehende Hauptsignal eingetretene 500 Hz-ÜF restriktiv wurde, ohne dass die Bedingungen dafür zum Zeitpunkt des Umschaltens auf die restriktive Überwachungsfunktion (etwa 40:53) erfüllt worden waren, d. h. in erster Linie ohne dass die Umschaltgeschwindigkeit überhaupt unterschritten worden war, ganz abgesehen davon, dass diese Unterschreitung mindestens 15 Sekunden dauern soll. Bei ordnugsmäßigem Funktionieren der Lokomotive geschieht das jedoch nicht, die Restriktivität wird normalerweise richtig wirksam als auch richtig angezeigt. Nur am oben identifizierten fehlerhaften Beeinflussungspunkt liegt das Problem wahrscheinlich nicht.

Gruß, Jan

• Ja, das liegt durchaus am PZB Script der Lok. Aber wirklich relevant ist das nun nicht. Ist doch toll wenn es schön blinkt.

Ich "begehe" gerade die Strecke nochmal und prüfe alle Magneten auf korrekte Einbaurichtung. Bisher konnte ich nur noch einen 500er in Kattenvenne finden, der im Gegengleis falsch rum lag. Mal schauen, paar Meter hab ich noch vor mir, aber ich erwarte kein weiteren. Das wurde alles schon mal geprüft irgendwie. Fehlerfrei ist es sicher nicht. Aber was ist schon fehlerfrei. Selbst in Zusi gibts so ne Granaten. Ob die 2 Magnete jetzt ein Update erzwingen, weis ich nicht. Lohnt eigentlich nicht, da beide Orte nur bei besonderen Situationen falsch auslösen.

• Maik, in meinem eigenen Test mit der Steam-Version der Lokomotive, der die beschriebene Situation im Video fast genau simuliert, funktioniert die 500 Hz-ÜF jedoch einwandfrei. Erst nach Erfüllung der oben genannten Bedingungen wird sie restriktiv. Der Fall im Video hebt sich davon wesentlich ab, was mich ganz überrascht hat. Das habe ich, was die Steam-Version der vR DB BR 101 betrifft, nie beobachtet. Zwar steht das mit der hier beklagten Zwangsbremsung nicht im Zusammenhang, trotzdem halte ich für unschädlich, bei dieser Gelegenheit darauf aufmerksam zu machen.

Gruß, Jan

• @Maik Goltz

Ist echt schön das du überprüft. But as you say: TS code is full of strange errors and no ts route will ever be free of errors. So when i am asking these questions it is to make myself wiser, not to make developers update.

• Ja klar, die Steam-Version hat eine neuere Version der PZB und auch eine gänzlich neue Version der LZB verbaut. Die beiden Loks, also vR Shopversion und Steamversion unterscheiden sich erheblich was das Script angeht.