[vR] Maik Goltz beendet Zusammenarbeit

• Diese Nachricht ist kurz im Shop Thread erwähnt worden, ist aber so wichtig das es einen eigenen Thread verdient. Von UKTS:

by MaikG on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:05 pm

"Just to be clear on that: i'm not working for vR anymore since about 4 weeks now. I will not discuss about why in the forums at all, but there were a lot of reasons for me to break up with vR immediately now."

"Yeah, but don't make me the bad guy on that. I always done my best, invested all my time (incl. the spare time and whatever time was there) to make these products happen. But there is always the day where some cuts need to be done and decisions need to be made. Maybe not really that bad for the customers at all i think. I'm not giving up doing stuff for TS, but i now do it how i want to do it."

Vielleicht werden wir jetzt einmal eine Zusammenarbeit mit @matthias.gose sehen? :/ Wäre Super!

• Ich kann nur hoffen, dass sich jetzt nicht wiederholt, was damals bei German Railroads gelaufen ist, als Ulf und Ernst sich getrennt haben. Wie es mit GR danach weiterging, ist sicher vielen Älteren unter uns noch in trauriger Erinnerung.

Ich habe viele Sachen bei vR erworben und war immer hochzufrieden. Hoffentlich leitet die Trennung von Maik und Ulf nicht eine ähnliche negative Entwicklung ein.