North Eastern Railway 1001 Class No. 1275 coming from Caledonian Works

• Wenn du das "Lok" zu "Loco" änderst, würde es besser passen ;)
    Ansonsten ist es kein richtiges Englisch :D

System: i7 13700K | Asus Strix B760-F Gaming | G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 48GB 7200C36 | Asus TUF RTX 4070 Ti | Asus ROG Strix 850G | 3x Samsung 980 PRO | LianLi O11 Dynamic EVO

• Now available here £ 12.99 http://digitaltraction.co.uk/m…ner-1001-longboiler-loco/

Quick drives
    - Custom sounds
    - Locomotion scripting
    - Automated Fireman
    - Custom NER Lamps
    - Custom NER Cab with Extensive Controls
    - Multiple Camera Views
    - Animated Inside Stephenson Valve Gear
    - Custom crew
    - Realistic driving and firebox simulation
    - NER P4 Coal Hopper Wagons and NER Brake Van

Technical details

Build Date: 1852-1875
    Coal Capacity: 4 tons
    Water capacity: 1600 gallons
    Total Built: 192
    Wheel Arrangement: 0-6-0
    Weight: 57.3 tones
    Cylinder Size: 17 x 26 in
    Wheel Size: 5 Foot 1/2 in
    Boiler Pressure: 140 PSI
    Tractive Effort: 14,750 lbf

From Facebook
    This is only part of the Longboiler pack, next year a FREE update will come to the pack that adds more variants and members. However, I want to be busy with surgery so I hope to have a few releases this year before then. I hope you enjoy my first non-CR release and thank you all for your support and I hope you bring even better content soon.

This is only part of the Longboiler pack, next year a FREE update will come to the pack that adds more variants and members. However, I want to be busy with surgery so I hope to have a few releases this year before then. I hope you enjoy my first non-CR release and thank you all for your support and I hope you bring even better content soon.

If you change the "loco" to "loco", it would fit better ;)
    Otherwise it is not a proper English:

Just as German speakers sometimes use words from other languages, so do English speakers. In fact if it were 'Proper English' it should be locomotive, not loco. Very few people in the UK use proper English, most use dialect and slang mixed with in it.

Holzroller in the land of Haggis and Whisky

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von holzroller ()

• Ok, i thought German is your main language but now i know you're not German. However, thanks for posting this! :)

System: i7 13700K | Asus Strix B760-F Gaming | G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 48GB 7200C36 | Asus TUF RTX 4070 Ti | Asus ROG Strix 850G | 3x Samsung 980 PRO | LianLi O11 Dynamic EVO

• Es gibt da ein Problem beim Kauf der Artikel von Digital Traktion. Ich schrieb heute morgen an sie folgendes:

Hi,

I'm unable o buy the Longboiler locomotive. Each time putting it in the cart and then going to pay there is a pop up window saying that trhis purchase was already done.

Error al proceso

Esta orden ya ha sido procesado. Revise su correo electrónico para los detalles de descarga.

So what happens and is there a solution?

Am Mittag kam dann schon die Antwort welche die Sache aufklärt:

Hi there,

We’re having to sell to EU countries a different way from now on, thanks to new legislation brought In that – if we don’t comply – could land us with a large fine. We’re currently setting up a new shop for EU sales, and there’ll be an announcement on our Facebook page once this has been set up.

Sorry about all this, but you know what it’s like – always a new law to comply with!

Kind regards,

Tom

Also abwarten und Tee trinhen.