vR ZZA, how do i make new textures for all my vR loco's?

• I have a few vR locomotives their matching steuerwagens if they have them available, and some carriages
    (BR - 103, 111, 110, 112.1, 120, E03, and dosto carriages for the 111's which have destination signs on their sides)

I'd like to have the ZZA's the same through out all my vR trains, is this possible to do? i understand i will have to make up new texture files for each new destination i add, but what else do i need to do? i've never edited a train simulator texture file yet, how can i find out the text font used etc.
    and i wonder what other files i need to alter.

Is it even possible to have a long list of different destinations for all my trains? i think the BR110 can have upto 200 destination signs, but can the BR111 have that many?

• I have figured out how to make the textures now, and have had help from Virtual Railroads telling me the font used on the BR110's ZZA... systematic-j.font

I now need to figure out how i can give the older loco's like the 111 more than the standard 20 ZZA's... not sure how i do that... i imagine i need to change something in one of the .xml or .lua files to allow it to point to more than one set of texture files.

I'd really like it if there was a universal vR ZZA system... where you have pages of the ZZA textures for each route... and when you start up a scenario, the vR loco and cariages reads the route code, then loads the correct ZZA texture file and then you can select the station names for just the current route... rather than having 200+ destinations to cycle through