vR BR112.1 VRot, Difference between vR and -Steam proline- versions

• I love vR locomotives, and am slowly building up my collection of them,

There is currently a -pro-line- sale on by DoveTail : https://store.dovetailgames.com/uk/ProRangeSale and they have a few vR locomotives for sale on there, so i bought a couple...

The BR 112.1 installs into a different folder than the usual 'VirtualRailroads' folder, and is in a folder called 'vR_Steam_ProLine'

So i am wondering how different the steam version of this loco is compared to the one sold by vR themselves,

The easiest thing i can think of is the 'Scripts' folder, all my other vR locomotives have a 'modules' and 'Config' folder in there, the steam version doesnt... this is what the steam version of the vR BR 112.1 VRot looks like:

Can someone who owns the vR bought version of this locomotive check their Scripts folder and tell me if it's different to mine please?

Also, does anyone know the differences between the vR bought and steam bough versions,
    As the steam version of the vR BR 103 TEE is totally different to the genuine vR version DO NOT BUY THE vR_BR_103_TEE FROM DOVETAILGAMES THINKING IT IS THE EXPERT LINE VERSION, IT IS NOT....

Basically i am wondering if i should buy the genuine vR version of the 112.1 sometime, probably have to wait for the christmas sale.

• Thankyou, so i assume the 112.1 was released before vR started adding the scripted PZB / LZB functions, and my steam version is the same as the vR version, just in a different folder.

more money to spend at vR when they next have a sale as i wont have to buy the 112.1 again :D

• So I see it that way, at least in the Trainsimulator. I prefer to buy directly from the manufacturer Virtual Railroads than via DTG-Steam. Because it is often the case that changes are made that are disadvantageous. Example VR-EL 101 and "Pro-Line 101 on Steam-Shop. VR you get the locomotive, matching intermediate car AND a matched to the locomotive and thus matching control car, so a turning train.With the DTG-Steam version you get ONLY the Locomotive and the cars, NO tax car. Yes, they are a bit more expensive, but I personally value them, and I would even save on it.

• Very true... i discovered that with the 'steam' version of the vR BR 103 TEE and RheinGold coaches,

The coaches are the usual vR quality, and the TAV door interlock works with them... BUT the 103 TEE locomotive has had all the good vR stuff stripped out of it... even the TAV door close and locking system!!!

i am only going to buy vR stuff from vR from now on.

One more question about the BR112.1... when you run 2 of them together in ZDS mode, does the 2nd locomotive have any sounds?

As when i run a 2nd 112.1 either directly behind the first one, or at the other end of carriages, i go through either the automatice start up which turns on ZDZ for me, or i manually start up turning on ZDZ and waiting for the connection to be successful,

But the 2nd locomotive has no sounds... no FML / traction motor blowers, no thyristor whine or anything, it seem's like it's a dead locomotive just being towed, despite ZDZ saying it's being worked in tandem.