[RT] IC2 Twindexx + 146.5 KI

• Aslso, ich schließe mich dem an, es gibt keine Verrigelung. Auch ich kann normal Leistung geben, OHNE E zu drücken (Was mir ganz recht ist als RD-Nutzer).

• @onetime I still got an PZB-Zwangsbremsung after the LZB-Ende. I even layed new tracks, to get rid of any track-links. Still same behavior:

The ride:
    PZB-Startprogramm: 45 km/h
    Releasing from it at about 10 km/h
    Driving for 10 Minutes without any PZB infulence
    Admission into LZB
    Driving in LZB for 10 Minutes WITH some speed-changes : 160 to 60, 60 to 160 and 160 to 80
    just after the beginn of the 80km/h I got LZB-End
    Confirming with "Frei"
    LZB Ü goes dark, PZB with LM 85 comes on. After two seconds (no PZB interactions or magnets between LZB end and here)
    PZB Zwangsbremsung V-Überwachung 85 km/h

Seems like, the LZB released me into an active PZB Influece, strangely tho, I get an Zwangsbremsung at 80km/h (or just below) while PZB says, that I have an active 85km/h monitoring, which I violated.

yours

FabiaLP

I Just can give you this information, I took, because Railworks just decides to quit its live with an vertex-buffer-error.

• Hi @onetime und alle anderen. Das mit dem nicht entriegeln des Fahrschalters habe ich nur, wenn ich das Spitzenlicht anmache und dann das cablight. Lass ich das cablight aus lässt es sich ganz normal entriegeln.
    Ausserdem ist mir aufgefallen das beim Start die Zusatzbremse(Lokbremse) klein ist. Geh ich mit der Maus drauf und betätige sie, wird sie grösser???
    Beim Start

Nach dem berühren mit der Maus

Etwas fürs nächste update :D
    Edit: Das mit der sich vergrösernden Bremse hat sich erledigt. Hatte mir die cabview etwas geändert und das war wohl der Fehler,sorry.

• Ach ja, noch was für das nächste Update:
    The Reserver: If i use the mouse: I must turn into other direction.
    If i turn the Mouse to the Left, the Reservers turns to the right ;)

• if you like to make the dostos heavier you can do but the wagons all have close near correct weights(only what i can do is put a little passenger weight extra in the values what actualy dont make allot of difference) just it will make the wagons a little heavier with passenger weight. the 146 have plottet values from a traction curve which i have from the traxx. this plusminus 300 kilonewtons starting effort can tow some serious weight, a couple of ic2 wagons are not so much for this engine to push.
    if you guys still think that it to fast accelerate than no problem than i give this loco less power than the real 146,5 can bring.
    that it accelerate to fast for your vision can be that i use basically a different fov (more zoomed out than default DTG on the cameras that for me as photographer fan looks more real compared the world, actualy i use this value for years as default in my work. and i do not like to downgrade this loco as than the loco will be far away from reality with values. so get used to it as this data is close on the data i found from official references.

berliner, if you put the mouse a little higher on this small switch it will correct move ;) as i checked it already on 1.1, if you grab the button lower it move for feeling different, if you grab it little higher it move correct. sorry i cant help this, the switch is just small.i checked it serious and try to place me in customer position what he or she experience on switching this small switch.

• In real life, the 146.5 with 5 ic2 wagons pulls like a rocket. It needs only like ~8 seconds till 25 km/h (at least while I'm shunting without AFB, reference: 101 loco only: 3s>25km/h). But there's a difference between the cab car and the loco: fom the cab car the maximum force is software limited to 240 kN max, from the loco you don't have a limitation (about 75 kN/Engine).

#include <KlassischerGruß>
    Cirno, Techteam der Railomanie, Fachtrainer Tf bei DB Fernverkehr und selbstständig als Technical Designer bei DTG

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Cirno ()

• Also ich hab das Gefühl, man hat hier wieder vorzeitig etwas auf den Markt geworfen, was noch einiges an Arbeit braucht.
    Allein der Umstand, dass man die Lok nicht steuern kann, empfinde ich als großes Manko. Wie soll man den Szenarien damit realistisch gestalten, wenn man nach der Ankunft wieder im Steuerwagen sitzt?
    Da das Add-On Frankfurt-Mannheim doch eh mit dem TS2019 kommt, hätte man sich doch noch etwas Zeit lassen können. Gab es denn keine Beta-Phase? Also so offensichtliche "Fehler" finde ich unnötig.
    Wie kommt denn sowas? Es gibt es funktionierende Steuerwagen und Loks BR146. Wieso konnte man denn da keine Kooperation eingehen? Besser als sich da was alleine zusammenzubasteln. Ich versteh das nicht. :(

• Also ich hab das Gefühl, man hat hier wieder vorzeitig etwas auf den Markt geworfen, was noch einiges an Arbeit braucht.

Und ich habe wieder das Gefühl, das hier jemand vorzeitig etwas geschrieben hat, ohne sich vollständig über die Geschichte/das Produkt zu informieren.
    Wie richtig erwähnt, es war von anfang an so angekündigt, ursprünglich sollte sogar gar keine Lok mitgeliefert werden, sondern das Metronom-basierte IC-Repaint verwendet werden.

Da das Add-On Frankfurt-Mannheim doch eh mit dem TS2019 kommt

Cool, dann habe(n) ich (wir) ja schon den TS2019 oder wie? Also ich habe die Strecke schon seit über einer Woche.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Berliner079 ()