Updates August 2018

• Ap have updated a great number of their add-ons to chang the sound fading to the default system as that has now been updated to provide a better sound than AP's system. In addition the Class 56, 66, and all three HST packs have also been modified to allow the driver to increase or decrease the amount of exhaust smoke (clag) Re-download from your account (62 files for me). You should not need the additional rolling stock files or branding patches.

• Here 46 files, so maybe I will download them sometime in the future... ^^
    And I've modified a lot of soundsfiles like I want to hear them, so downloading again is probably a no go... :D

Mein System: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, MSI X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI socket AM5, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB CL30 DDR5-6000 RAM-Kit, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 OC-Grafikkarte, Samsung 2 TB 980 EVO PCIE SSD fur TSC, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO PCIE fur Win11 und Corsair EX100U 2 TB external ssd mit usb-c Gen3.2 fur TSC backup. CORSAIR Hydro X-serie custom watercooling setup.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jhz37 ()

• Was gemacht wurde findet man jedenfalls mal (auch) im Update Log wozu man den Link ganz unten auf der AP Seite unter Information findet.
    https://www.armstrongpowerhous…support/AP_Update_Log.pdf

Train Simulator, obwohl oft Ärger bringend, oftmals nicht mal mit ihm an sich, einer von dem man doch nicht lassen kann. Viele können nicht mal von Unterwegs von ihm lassen (Forum). Was nach meiner Meinung zu voreiligen Postings führt. Auch von Usern die selbst gegen solche schimpfen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Loco-Michel ()