REAL DRIVES. A new kind of scenario. Thread for the old drives.

• I think he had testet it by Hamburg hanover Deluxe. That can not be work, when it be build for the "normal" route, because Hamburg and Hanover have new Lines by the platforms. When trains go there, they don't find the new platforms, or drive they only from Portal to Portal?!

• Most of the deluxe versions are essentially new routes so that explains it.

Still to come

Mosel valley
    Arlbergbahn
    Tirol
    Konstanz Villingen
    Mighty seddin (this one covers berlin leipzig too so it will have 6 drives)

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• @StS

Yes you are right. When i started in TS a little year ago, i didn’t think about the quality difference between developers. I was just happy to try the game. It is something that has only been apparent to me the last 4 months.

They are not entirely wasted though, because i make them for myself, and if anyone else like them then that is just a bonus. Plus there are many non German people driving German routes and most of them only have the standard versions.

I still have drives that are almost finished for

Tirol
    Arlbergbahn
    Mosel
    Konstanz - Villingen
    Münster Bremen
    Seddin (including drives for the Berlin Leipzig portion)

Then i’ll try my hand with some of the deluxe version.

I have just made a manual for how exactly to create Real Drives. I will post it in the Anleitungen section in a couple of minutes. So if anyone should want to have a go at the deluxe versions before me they can use my guide.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• It’s been a while. Mainly because i’ve been making the newer Real Drives in a slightly different way and i’ve been pondering how best to make public versions of them. Where previously i only used rolling stock that was delivered with the actual route, future Real Drives will require at least one download of extra rolling stock.

If beta tests come out right, the next release will be for the Italian SFM Torino route.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• just broke my record. The REAL DRIVE Torino - Modane has 264144 possible variations.

Meaning there are 265144 possible combinations if places where you can meet a red signal. That’s over a freakin’ quarter million permutations. Real randomisation at play.

• Important info regarding the SFM Torino REAL DRIVES.
    It has come to my attention that there is an error with the REAL DRIVES for the SFM Torino Asti branch. This error causes the drives to have no AI traffic and because of that they do not work as expected. A corrected version will be made public within the next days, and i ask everyone who downloaded the old version to install the new when it becomes available.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kim.

• I have come to a decision regarding the future of real drives.

Firstly i am going to host them here on rail-sim.de.

Secondly they are all going to require some payware. Mostly the 3dzug verkehrspack.

If all goes well i will have Bingen Koblenz ready this weekend. It has a RECORD BREAKING 134 millionen possible combinations of where you must stop for a red signal. I can safely say that no-one has ever done a scenario with that level of randomness in TS before.

As with anything random sometimes the traffic can be heavy and sometimes light. This video is from the first test, and traffic was very dense.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hi Kim, nice News!! The QD mode is,.maybe,.the best mode for have a really sensation of casualty Railways, like in real.life.

If.you can, use VR materials (Amazing sounds and textures) for example.

I hope that you will works on Deluxe Route like Hamburgh-Hannover or Munich-Garmisch or Norimberga or Friburgh-Basel, and than Münster-Brema, Hausach-Konstanz....so...this are for me, the best German routes.

Thank you so much again.

🤙😉👌

• They are for the standard versions.

Hi everyone. I need betatestes for the next level REAL DRIVES. Called “REAL DRIVE advanced” they take randomisation in TS to new levels. Some scenarios will have millions of permutation. And EVERYTHING (except the route of the player train) is random generated down to the wagons placed on sidings.

Betatester must be organized with his/her Railworks folders and have the 3dzug Güterwagen Verkehrspack plus the European Loco and Asset Pack. And ofcourse the routes. For the first test the Frankfurt Koblenz route is needed.

Pm me if you are interested.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Kim_olesen1 into this post.

• Thank you very much for these great QD scenarios, how many times I've read now, please do the same for the deluxe versions, no idea why nobody understands that the deluxe is not so common. I do not have a deluxe version and will not get one because of the often far too exaggerated requirements and I think that is the way many others feel, not just me.

Please continue as before. Your QDs are a real enrichment for the TS and please stay with 3Dzug Verkehrspack that everyone should have by now and for heaven's sake don't commit the same mistake as most scenario builders and obstruct at the end of 10-30 different providers.

Thank you.

• Passionlevier

Don’t worry. Will stay with the 3dzug pack. And maybe Lübeck Hamburg for the diesel loc (for routes with no electrification).

I will not use anything exotic. People can add that themselves. That is the nice thing about quick drives. You can add as many QD preloads as you want to get the traffic more varied.

• Kim_olesen1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „REAL DRIVES. A new kind of scenario. Torino - Asti out now“ zu „REAL DRIVES. A new kind of scenario. Thread for the old drives.“ geändert.