Problem installing DB BR101 RSP04 Munich - Rosenheim and Munich - Augsburg loco repaints.

• Hello, sorry, I have to write this in English.

Yesterday I buy from TrainSim Store Versystem RSP04 DB BR101 Enhancement Pack. Inside are 2 zip folders for Munich - Rosenheim & Munich - Augsburg, both of these DLC route packs from Steam are in .AP files, so, I open them up first with RW Tools, I then navigate to correct path for my game and press automatic installer, it only installs locos to Munich - Augsburg??
    I have to manually put the repaints for BR101 and Dirty Coaches into Munich - Rosenheim and copy and paste the GeoPcDx files from the default model to the repaints, I go into game and only the Dirty locomotive and default loco show up, no Dirty coaches only default clean ones. I do not know what to do now, can someone offer some advice, please?

Cheerz. Steve. (ex-railwayman on UK forum).

i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.

• @ex-railwayman
    Hello.

If I remember correctly, the package installs itself when you start the installer.

Then the repaints are automatically installed, because nothing has to be copied by hand.

RW Tools can not detect / find any moves that are in the AP files.
    In addition, the locomotive is also displayed in Quick Play (Quickdrive).

When
    changing the locomotive I recommend you the Munich-Augsburg version,
    because the Munich-Rosenheim version has some more bugs.

Direct, fast and best service you get from Versystem, also in English:
    https://www.versystem.de/kontakt/

• Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I have managed to get the BR101 repaint to work in my Munich - Rosenheim, but, the Dirty coach must have bugs as it does not appear at all, I have installed manually and automatically, and they just don't show in the game, I checked to make sure that the GeoPcDx files were in the correct folders, but, they just do not show up in my game at all on any route for some reason, hopefully that can be investigated. The repaints for the Munich - Augsburg locomotives installed automatically and everything works fine on that route, thank you.

Cheerz. Steve.

i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ex-railwayman ()