[Christrains] NS ICRm Wagons + BR 186

• You got me wrong, the question was for permission to do an update ;) Of course it`s not possible without another engine (provider), but I think it`s worth a try to bring in the german PZB.

• Oh I see - you mean reverse-engineering a PZB system into the engine? I don't have a problem with that although without writing all-new scripts I'm not sure how you'd do it ?

• Does the cab "hardware" for the PZB even exist on the MFD? One needs lots of cab nodes or child objects of a few nodes and animation files (.ban) to model all the PZB lights. I always thought only the creator of the cab has the ability to add nodes and cab animations to the GeoPcdx file. If there were however existing PZB light nodes in the cab, adding CVs for them and a PZB script is quite doable (though really thorough and complete PZB simulations are rare :)

• Does the cab "hardware" for the PZB even exist on the MFD? One needs lots of cab nodes or child objects of a few nodes and animation files (.ban) to model all the PZB lights. I always thought only the creator of the cab has the ability to add nodes and cab animations to the GeoPcdx file. If there were however existing PZB light nodes in the cab, adding CVs for them and a PZB script is quite doable (though really thorough and complete PZB simulations are rare :)

You're right - it does require a lot of work from me - adding animations, deleting all the dutch lamps and lights, getting rid of the ETCS items and code, then putting all the PZB code in and all the PZB lights and warnings.
    I'm not 100% sure I understand what @Matthias J. was asking .. :(

• If possible my plan was to build in the complete cab from another engine (BR187 use the same cab in real life), that`s the only chance to build in the german PZB with working PZB lights.

New scripting is too much for me! My plan is to create a german only version, no ETCS or other things, only german PZB & SiFa with real sounds. Normally it`s only a .bin file to create all that things.