3dzug EL Plus Scenario Pack - Wagons Included

• Hello,

could someone please answer this - if I buythe 3dzug PLUS scenario pack that has some wagons included, do I get the same version of the wagon pack as if I bought it separately?

Meaning: if I get the wagons through one PLUS scenario pack will they be usable with another scenario pack that requires them?

Thank you very much!

• Extrazeit products are made for our own vehicles. The required vehicle is included when buying the PLUS edition. It may be possible that you bought this vehicle already, so please take care of this case. If you are unsure just contact our support team before you buy something you already own ;).

• Hello, thanks a lot to both of you. I don't have any 3dzug wagons yet, so buying an item I already have is not something I'm afraid could happen here ;)

I just wanted to know if I get the very same version of the wagons with the PLUS versions as I'd get with the standalone wagon pack. That's all. From the above answers it seems that yes.

Thanks!

• The Plus edition simply includes the separately available wagon pack as a bundle, so far none of these plus packs have exclusive wagons. So if you bought the wagon pack separately, you don't need to buy the plus pack. Simple way to check, look at the requirements for the non-plus version and see if the wagon pack requirements match the ones you already have.