TS2017 Raildriver Interface Vol 1.07

• This is the latest version of Cobra Ones Interface formerly known simply as Raildriver interface. This is not compatible with the other scripts found on this site. http://rail-sim.de/forum/wsif/…017-Raildriver-Interface/
    From the UKTS site;
    I have uploaded V3 which I have renamed to TS2017 Raildriver Interface and called it V1 as people keep asking if V2 will work in TS2017. There is only a readme file that tells you how to install it in the Standard mode, I will work on a full instruction manual over the weekend.
    What can the new version do?
    There is now just the one program that does everything
    Keymaps have been split into Lever maps and button maps so you can assign a specific button map to a set of loco's and when you edit that button map, all loco's are updated.
    All Lever maps are generated automatically when you run the data extractor
    The levers can be reassigned so the Throttle/ ThrottleAndBrake can be assigned to the LocoBrake or you can use the LocoBrake for the Cruise control.
    You can reverse the direction of the levers so they operate the same way as the cab levers
    You can use the whole of the ThrottleAndBrake as the Throttle
    You can have the program run automatically and minimize to the task bar when windows starts.
    And best of all, the program detects the loco you are driving and automatically load the relevant lever and button map for you.
    Any questions until then can be asked via email at address in readme file. or posted here and I will happily pass them to the author if preferred.

If anybody is willing to translate the manual when it is available please let me know.

Holzroller in the land of Haggis and Whisky

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von holzroller ()

• Currently there is an issue with the AP class 91 enhancement pack. The author is working on a solution. Until the solution comes the class 91 should be temporarily moved out of the assets directory until the data extractor has finished. I also have an issue with a file in one of the 3Dzug folders and have adopted the same temporary solution. This only seems to affect a few people with large asset folders, mine is 448GB. The author is looking to see if there is a memory issue with large asset folders.

• Updated to V1.1

TS 2017 Raildriver Interface V 1.0.1 uploaded

This updated version fixes the following.
    1. Added extra error checking to further help in fixing problems
    2. "Delete currently assigned button" crashing TS now fixed.
    3. Loco changes now detected correctly.

I have also noticed that the Lever maps in the Updates\Lever Fixes folder which were supposed to be copied to the Keymaps\Levers folder were instead copied to the Inputmapper folder (that's what you get when you copy & paste code). This has now been fixed but for those of you who have already used the program, you need to copy all the folders in the Updates\Lever Fixes folder to your KeyMaps\Levers folder allowing them to overwrite the current files. These fixes set the lights/wipers to work correctly as well as some other minor fixes on some trains.

Regarding the issues in the post above this one, it would appear this is only an issue with very large TS installations where it would appear the sheer number of files to be processed can throw up an error or two. These errors can show in two ways, either in the error log or with the interface hanging with a particular file. If a file makes the game hang then it is a problem in the file and re-installation of that lok is necessary. If it is shown in the error log then it may be enough to use the single file extraction option, or again re-installation of the lok may be necessary.

So far for me this works with DTG, AP, & VR addo-ons will work my way through the others as time allows.

• This now has an advanced option which when selected will display extra information about brakes, boiler etc.
    From from CobraOne thread on UKTS;
    I have released v1.0.2 which has resulted in quite a bit of the code regarding the data extraction being rewritten.
    The main changes are
    1. Fixed error with the Data Extractor crashing when extracting the Class 91 & AEM7 and hopefully others that I can't test.
    2. Fixed Data Extractor over-writting Armstrong Powerhouse sound files.
    3. Now extract extra data from the engine.bin files regarding using notches to improve brake function.
    4. Multiple changes to lever maps now saved correctly.
    5. Fixed errors in the overlay displayed in Advanced mode.
    6. Major change in the program to use Virtual Key Codes rather than Scan Codes to enable the AZERTY keyboard to function properly. Those using AZERTY keyboards will have to change back to the default_ButtonMapper
    7. Added the option on the main screen to assign the ThrottleAndBrake lever to the LocoBrake and change the direction of the lever which was available on the previous version but had been removed because you can reassign the levers on a per loco basis in the lever map.
    8. I changed the updated lever maps to only hold the data for the values that need changing and not the values for all controls. This is because Armstrong Powerhouse sound packs can change the values of the original files and restoring the updated lever map overwrote the AP changes. As a result of this the Updated Lever Maps are cut down versions of the whole lever map so you must not copy the updates over the original or you will no longer have the full lever map available. The updates are merged with the original when you use the either option in the Railworks Data Extractor.
    9. As some of the loco's get renamed in scenario's, If the program finds files in the relevant folder for the loco you are trying to drive, it will ask you if you wish to use one of those. You can then select one that closely matches the name of the loco you are driving and it will create a copy with the new name for the loco ready to load next time.
    10. User manual (13 pages) now written and can be viewed in either word or a pdf reader, any questions regarding using the program should be explained in the manual.

Those who have used v1.0.1 have two options.
    1. Treat this as a new program, delete all your files and directories from V1.0.1 and copy over the files from V1.0.2. Run the program and extract the data files again, this will ensure all your files conform to the new format.
    OR
    2. Delete the Updates\Lever Fixes folder as the files are no longer compatable with V1.0.2, copy all the files from V1.0.2 to your v1.0.1 folder overwritting the files there. If you find a loco does not work, run the Extract Single Folder option and when asked if you want to overwrite the existing files select Yes, this will regenerate the Lever Maps.

• Now updated to version 1.03 after an issue with .net. This version has an overlay available which enables data to be shown on screen about your train. This overlay can be moved around the screen depending on the mode selected. It also has a switchable alerter for AWS/DSD/SIFA which can be heard in any view. As always if anybody is willing to translate the readme to German they are more than welcome to do so, provided they send me a copy for the author to add to the original package. The overlay also shows information about the route, ie next speed limit, gradient, distance etc.

• I have uploaded a new ControlNames.txt file which will get the lights and wipers working on the Class91. Copy it to your Settings folder, run the "Extract Single Folder" option and point to RSC\Class91Addon, restart TS and the raildriver interface and all should be well

• First many thanks for this great tool...!

Unfortunatelly since Version 1.02 and also 1.03 the zoom rocker and the pad are not working anymore like before (zoom in/out function and hat view positions). When I look at the button mappings they still have the functions assinged but when I use them they have different functions (e.g. free cam, track view, ext view and so on). This is happening with different Button Maps assinged corretly to different Trains.

Am I the only one having this Problem? (I used Option 2 to install the new versions...)

• Finally I figured out the reason for my Problems... I had to Switch of the NUM-Key on my Keyboard so that the numeric keys on the Num-Pad now act as directional keys instead of numbers. After doing that the zoom-rocker an the pad now work as desired with all Key Mappings (with UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT - Keys assigned). I think this resulted in the Change for AZERTY Keyboards in Version 1.02+... (I use a Logitech MAC Keyboard QWERTZ on german Windows 10 OS)

Kind regards, Andi

• Now updated to V1.06

1. Corrected error in the “Raildriver Sensitivity” setting not working correctly (Thanks to Crrispy for pointing it out). All users of V1.0.4 can try setting this to zero and then if you get any jumping of the lever in the cab, try incrementing it by 1 and try again.

2. Made updates to the manual in the following sections to better explain them.
    Page 9 AssignedTo.
    Page 11 Advanced Mode.
    Page 13 Lever Map Error.

As usual, all existing users simply extract the files in the download to you current folder overwriting all existing files.
    Fixed error in “Direction” not working correctly when set to “Reversed” and “Use Notches” set to No.