[CreativeworX] Re 460

• Also, ne...

die Texturen sind ja schön die Lok auch bis auf, sie hat keinen ZUB Magnet, die MG-Bremse liegt ganz auf der Schiene (ist wohl zum Schienenpolieren :P ), aber das Fahrverhalten ist ja schlimm und sie ist noch verbugt.
    Die ganzen Hebeln lassen sich nur mit langen Tastendruck bewegen, besonders super wenn man mal schnell bremsen will, die Leistung verringern und bis man sich dann in die einzelnen Bremsstufen befindet, hat man sich schon verbremst. Wenn man mit den Tasten den V-Soll steller einstellt vergeht eine halbe ewigkeit. (0-160, 30 sek.)

Das Licht geht wohl nicht aus, drücke ich rechts auf die Lichtschalter passiert, nix :D

Die Lok bemüht sich die V-Soll eingestellte Geschwindigkeit zu halten in ruckeln auch wie Beschrieben den Fahr-und Bremsschieber bei ca. 80% zu stellen.
    Und da gibts wohl noch ein paar.

(Und nein, ich kann sowas nicht bauen, wenn man schon sowas baut dann kann man sich auch ein wenig bemühen, der Paul Mersel kann das, will wohl nicht...)

• Dear all,

Thank you for all your posts on the Re 460. Some of the comments seem unnecessarily harsh but then again that might be a language thing..

First thing I want to clear up is the remarks about me not wanting to do a good job or not caring about making a good product. I do not know on which basis people think they can accuse me of that but it is total nonsense. People who know me at all and especially those who are working with me know that.

Although 90% of the feedback I receive is (very) positive I do regret the fact that some others do not like the product at all. It is never nice to receive negative personal feedback but I realize that is part of the game.

Having cleared these things up, now something on the issues:

1. The Vsoll characteristics when driving solo are not good. This is something I have noticed too but unfortunately was not picked up on during testing. I am currently revisiting the Vsoll script because of this issue and also because the different physics of the 465's (update) negatively influence the smoothness and precision.

2. Speedo and Vsoll issues when using the rear cab have been fixed and will be OK after the update. This is another oversight which is easily patched but unfortunately not picked up on before release.

3. Cab textures/details have been updated slightly. Mostly to add some details to the doors and to change some textures to modeled parts.

4. The taillights could be a bit more red. I will change the color.

5. The flickering ETCS screen is an issue that occurs at certain (lower) graphics settings. This also was an oversight and has been fixed.

I apologize for the above problems and will strive to do a better job on releasing a problem-free product next time. The update will come within the next weeks.

The lights are in 'auto' mode by default. When something needs changing they can be switched to manual. This will solve any 'problems' with wrong lighting. I did find a small issue when using the double traction version (FP) which has been solved.

Many of the other issues that have been raised have to do with incorrect use or are just a matter of design choices. For instance the speed/sensitivity of levers when using the keyboard is done on purpose because I think it works best that way. It is sometimes different from the usual and could take some 'getting used to'. Changing these things might please one and displease someone else. I will decide on creating a special 'key sensitivity patch' later. This would then give users that don't like the standard settings a chance to update it to the more usual 'feel'. Blinds being up or down also is a design choice. The rear one being pulled down (which changes when changing cab) is a cool feature I think. The cabview blind has been lowered a bit now to match the outside view.

Outside textures will stay as they are. This is an 'executive decision' by me because I like them a lot and 99% of feedback agrees with me.
    Those who have received a loyalty discount code (by email) and have problems using it can send an email to sales@creativeworx.nl so that I can rectify the problem.

There will be more textures and weathered versions in future updates.

When the update (fix) is available, owners will receive an email and I will put a post on this forum.

Kindest regards,

Paul Mersel
    CreativeworX

"It's not about perfection, it's about progress"

• Hi CreativeworX, Re 460 will be great after the planed update. :)

A patch for a more sensitive V-Soll is a good idea.

Is it possible to also do something for the windshield ? I really really don't like the kind of glare effect (not the weathered effect, it's fine). I have edited all the texture to try to revome it. I didn't find a way to do it. I'am perhaps the only one who don't like it but a "fix" for not to have it will be much appreciated. :)

• Tutorial 3 'Lighting'. This short tutorial shows how to use the lights on the Re 460.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Mal ein bisschen den Staub wegpusten und den Thread wieder hochholen. Überlege, mir die Re460 zuzulegen. Die Reaktionen auf Version 1.0 der Lok waren ja nicht so gut. Seit Version 1.1 gab's hier kein weiteres Feedback.

In welchem Zustand ist die Lok in der 1.1 Fassung? Suche die auch im Hinblick als Vorlage für ein NSB-Repaint, das ich mir gern erstellen würde.

• Also ich habe sie seit 6 Wochen und bin sehr zu frieden. Wichtig ist beim Anfahren, den VSollSteller schon einmal einzustellen. Sonst ruckelt das Biest. Ansonsten ok.

• V2.0 ist nun erhältlich.

Changelog:

This version has many improvements and an extra version:

• Improved Tempomat handling
    • Automatic snow effects
    • Improved Cab details
    • Interactive and manual switchable driverposition
    • Improved ZUB emulation and Wachsamkeitskontrolle
    • New folder structure
    • Various other improvements

Fehler:

• Cruisecontrol funktioniert nicht, Zug hält nicht die Geschwindigkeit
    • Scheibenwischer bewegen sich nicht
  • :cursing::thumbdown: 5 € in den Mülleimer ! Ich habe das * neue * Re 460 Lokpack gekauft. Welcher Irrtum und welcher Schrecken. 3D ist aus einem anderen Zeitalter mit immer den gleichen Annäherungen wie beim Modell 2015. Texturen sind für einen so mittelmäßigen Effekt immer noch so groß. Im Gegensatz zu dem, was im Video der Website gezeigt wird, sind die Windschutzscheiben dieser Version nicht verwittert. Von innen scheint es nicht einmal glas zu geben. Abgesehen von einigen Gadgets für den Gotthard gibt es nichts Neues. Noch immer keine Sonnenschirme oder realistische Texturen in der Kabine. Die Kabine bleibt eine schlechte Mischung aus Textur und Fototexturen. Wenn Sie bereits die alte Re460 haben (die nicht aktualisiert wurde), kaufen Sie diese * neue * Version nicht. Es würde sich 2x auszahlen, ein Addon blieb so mittelmäßig wie im Jahr 2015. Diese Re 460 sind gut für KI-Züge. Bei den guten Sachen funktioniert der AFB endlich richtig und die Sounds sind besser als beim RivetGame-Modell.

Trainworx signature is "It's not about perfection, it's about progress". But it's just about neither. It's more about mercantilism...

Achtung: Jetzt kostet das Ding 15 € und ist diesen Preis absolut nicht wert. *drunter**drunter**drunter*