Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 773.

• Good you got it solved. (Btw: You can answer me in German, i understand it reasonably well. It is that when i write it it comes out so gramatically wrecked that i am too ashamed to write in German here )

• Could also very well be the dispatcher f.....g up. I’ve had this happen in QD scenarios too. Also where there was no AI traffic. The dispatcher code in TS has gotten really strange and sensitive since i started playing (which was in 2018).

• @Coda di Lupo I actually think it is the signal script thats are behaving strangely on this branch. It is just a quick drive scenario with trains in the path of the player train that are routed to portals 3-6 km from their spawn point. So i am not doing anything That in normal circumstances should make the signals misbehave. However I am making yet a quick drive scenario from Modane to Torino and there is a difference in SCMT behaviour on that line. Between Asti and Torino i have to acknowledge …

• Very good idea

• Mike has released a new version of Rwtools lite yesterday. Supposedly fixed in that version. But you still need to to be aware of all the other suggestions in this thread ofcourse. Writeprotecction etc.....

• @99 245 As long as Mighty seddin still works i’m good

• A little question: Since Mighty Seddin Freight uses Berlin Leipzig, what hapoens to Mighty Seddin freight when the Berlin Leipzig upgrade is installed?

• @matthias.gose That would be absolutely great

• @matthias.gose I know this might sound like a very strange request but could you please include a totally invisible diesel loco. I am finding that invisible locos are very good to have when building scenarios.

• I love this map. I wish the freeware routes could have another colour though. They are very hard to spot because they have the same colours as the motorways. The Torino Bardonecchia freeware route was recently expanded with all the rail roads leading into Torino. It is now called SFM Torino.

• FS E464

Kim_olesen1 - - Rollmaterial

@Worcester Good to know if i am getting other italian routes. But that allso means that an updated version will slam the brakes all the time on the SFM Torino routes. So please make the two versions able co-exist on the same TS installation. Otherwise people like me wont be able to run it on this route. And that would be a shame i think. For SFM Torino the old version can be used. For other routes v2 of the loco can be used. Just a suggestion ofcourse. (The very best thing would ofcourse be fir …

• FS E464

@Worcester A plea from me. Please don’t make the scripting any stricter. That would mean that i can’t run this on the SFM Torino. That route is the only Italian route that is easy for non italian speaking to install. All other routes require searching around italian language forums for assets. Make the script more correct, but not so strict that the emergency brakes will set in because of compatibility issues.

• Genau was @Interling sagst. @matthias.gose Please make lots of good qd preloads like you did in the Verkehrspack 1.

• My first Italian REAL DRIVE scenario. Asti - Torino A Train Simulator REAL DRIVE scenario is an advanced version of a Quick Drive. Real Drive scenarios have random generated red signals as opposed to a Quick Drive where you have green signals all the way. The random programming makes sure that the scenario is never the same twice. In fact this Real Drive have over a thousand different permutations. The route is a branch of the SFM Torino route (built be CodaDelTreno). The locomotive is the FS E4…

• YES!!!! Autobuy.

• Hi @Thaddäus The DTG version has a problem (probably wrong signal links) that makes almost all AI traffic between Martinswand and Reiht impossible. Would be fantastic if that was corrected.

• FS E464

Thanks @Coda di Lupo Just let me know when my questions get too much. What is the correct thing to do when i enter a “coda abscense”? Shall i push RIC to acknowledge?

• Danish Upcoming Route - Sjælland

Kim_olesen1 - - Strecken

@Forcesius Unless they have the exact same route origin coordinates it is not possible.

• FS E464

@Coda di Lupo Hi there. Grazie Mille for that very good explanation. I think, combined with what others have writteN that i’ve got much of it. I am also getting better with SMTC. I can mostly go without getting forced braking now. There is a couple of things on the SRC display i don’t know the meaning of yet: 1: What does the white AC square mean? 2: What does the yellow RV square mean? Also i would line to ask if it is right that on downwards gradients steeper than 0.12 the LV can’t hold the sp…

• Quote from fizzbin: “ - funktioniert es eventuell wenn die befahrenden Gleise im Bahnhof getauscht werden? ” This is the solution.