Railworks Gosa Wagon Pack ------------------------------------------------------ MSTS to RailWorks version Railworks Gosa Wagon Pack is free to be distributed but with the name of the author unchanged. 3D model created by Daniel Hermann and RW adaption done by Vlado Akmacic. *********************************************************** * It's allowed to make skins and place them for download. * *********************************************************** To make the wagons available you will need to be in a scenario. Click on the globe icon at the bottom of the screen, then the orange loco icon at the top left (confirm yes to enter editing mode). From the menu on the middle of the left hand side, click the blue cube. Then, from the menu on the right hand side of the screen click and choose RSvlado from the drop down list. Click in the box next to Gosa. Now, when you go to the menu on the left hand side and choose from the list of assets, you should see Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian: HZ ABeel 200 HZ ABeel 202 HZ Bee 205 HZ Bee 220 HZ Bl 055 HZ Bl 059 ZS B 508 ZS WRl 653 ZFBH Blm 003 Place them on a track. 3D model and texture created by Daniel Hermann and RailWorks adaption done by Vlado Akmacic using Blender (https://www.blender.org), the sounds are all RailWorks productions. Note: Anyone can freely make this model available on their websites and offer it for download. You don't need to ask permission from me. Only condition is to notify me of the location of the download (e-mail at railworks.hr@gmail.com). It is for my personal records and statistics. Also you need to follow the rules that are written in the attached file.