HHPI 29003 "Rhoda Painter" ============================= This is only a short version of the Liesmich.txt For details, look there. Contents =================== - The Repaint "BR 266 HHPI 29003 Rhoda Painter" with extra lights and horn sound. - Consists for Quickdrives and a loaded version of the Zags. - Inputmapper in some vR-style - see Inputmappers.txt in the zip-file. - Sounds of the freight and the Class 66 with enhanced distance (ca. 1000m) To use the Horn with every Class 66 of the package you must have the audiofiles from the repaints installed. If you don't want to have the new horn sound with the original MRCE-Loco go to DTG\MRCEDispolokPack01\RailVehicles\Audio\RailVehicles\Class66 and delete the file Class 66 Horn Sound.bin after the installation. - Realistic sounds for PZB and SiFa by Matthias J. Installation ============== 1.) Extract "BR266_HHPI_29003_Rhoda_Painter_by_kris120_2018-07-24.zip" and install the file BR266_HHPI_29003_Rhoda_Painter_by_kris120_2018-07-24.rwp with Utilities.exe . 2.) Go to Railworks\Assets\DTG\MRCEDispolokPack01\ Unzip from MRCEDispolokPack01Assets.ap the file RailVehicles\Diesel\BR266\Default\emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx and copy it to RailVehicles\Diesel\BR266\29003\ A basis version of the repaint is now useable. 3.) To use conventional lights instead of LEDs with the repaint you have to modify the GeoPcDx: Go to RailVehicles\Diesel\BR266\29003\ Rename emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx to emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.bin Compile emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.bin with serz.exe, resulting in the creation of emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.xml . Delete the older emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.bin . Edit emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.xml with a text editor of your choice (Notepad++ or Notepad2 recommended!) Search the string "..\system\textures\[00]class66_lights" (line 810): ..\system\textures\[00]class66_lights Erase "..\" in this line, resulting in: system\textures\[00]class66_lights Save. Compile emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.xml with serz.exe emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.bin will be created. Important : Rename the file emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx.bin to emd_Euro66.GeoPcDx Thanks =========== I want to thank René Klink and Howard Lewsey on flickr for their permission to use their photos. Especially https://www.flickr.com/photos/reneklink/24189339784/ https://www.flickr.com/photos/reneklink/24699649182/ could be used directly within this repaint. Many thanks also to the members of rail-sim.de "Amisia", "class66" and especially "SyNcRoNiCzZ" and "Matthias J." for their dedicated support of this project. In addition I want to thank the company HHPI for the permitted usage of their logos. I use in a small part a texture from www.textures.com, therefore this statement: One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with photographs from Textures.com. These photographs may not be redistributed by default; please visit www.textures.com for more information. Legal ============ In case of uncertainty, the german version liesmich.txt is valid. This package is freeware, copyright at kris120 (120 on rail-sim.de) and in parts by "Matthias J." from rail-sim.de . All rights by DTG are preserved. No distiribution on other sites than rail-sim.de. Commercial usage needs my permission. You may ask me via PM for the slightly modified Blender model of the child-objects for freeware projects. Do not hesitate contacting me via PM on rail-sim.de (I am user "120" there) Viel Spaß !