Neue Version RW-Tools

• Neue Version 7.0.20 (21.09.2016):

v7.0.20 - Fixed the option Route Building Tools/Check Routes or Scenarios/Show Location of Assets which did not give the correct location of assets found in the Tracks.bin file. This has been amended to display as for example: -Tracks.bin +000003 282.887 -000002 948.297 Thus the asset is on tile +000003-000002 Easting 282.887 Northing 948.297 which should enable the user to find the object in the World Editor if there is a problem with it.

• Neue Version 7.0.21 (18.11.2016):

v7.0.21 - Following a recent change in Windows 10, one of the commands in Visual Basic 6 has stopped working, causing some options in RW_Tools to stop working (e.g. an error occurs upon exiting the option to 'List all items used by a scenario). I have rewritten the code and advise anyone to update to this new version asap, as I assume other options will fail as well.

• Neue Version 7.0.22 (23.11.2016):

v7.0.22 - Made a change to the Scenario Editor to allow Electric Locos which have separate bogies listed as individual 'Engines' such as the Woodhead Class76 bogies to be selected and swapped in cases where re-skins of these locos have been made. Such locos consist of Bogie - Loco - Bogie (similar to the build of the Beyer-Garrett steam locos).

• Neue Version 7.0.25 (20.03.2017):

v7.0.25 - Following the new v24 earlier this week, I have had a lot of feedback from many users and have once again completely rewritten this area as follows:-

1. Once the 'Extract RouteProperties.xml...' option as under has been run, I have changed the added entries in the Content\Routes folder to read as the full GUID hex folder indicator followed by the route name. This makes it easier to read.

2. I have added an extra tab to the main RW_Tools Editor screen 'List of Route Names and Folders' When you click on this tab at any time, assuming that you have used the option to add the extra details to the Routes folder, then a complete 2 column list of all Route names|Folder names is displayed. Clicking on the heading of either column will sort on that column. If you select a route and click the button 'Open selected folder' you will be taken direct to that folder and if you navigate down to a file and click on it, e.g. a .bin file, that file will be opened in the editor screen.

NOTE:- If you have already used v7.0.24 to produce a set of file names in your Content/Routes folder, to use this new version, you will have to manually delete these e.g. 00000001-Great Western Mainline to allow the new format to work.

• Hello,

I have a problem with storethem to use with rwtools 7.0.26.
    It says everytime when i click store items, unexpected error in rwtools 1.0.0035 > error #76 path not found > module frmstore > Procedure FillLists.
    When i click ok, it still loads all my routes, but when i select a route to store, it gives the same error, but only with a different module and procedure.

Does this mean storethem can only be used with rwtools 1?

Thanks in advance

• Did you set the path to Railworks in both options?
    Did You Install and start the tools as administrator?
    The E-Mail Adress of Mike Simpson, you will find at the Homepage. Send a good description of Your Installation and which failure happens. You will got help.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• Neue Version 7.0.31 (29.07.2017):

v7.0.31 - Added new option under Scenarios/Compare Consists which allows you to select a route then list its Scenarios after which you can select Scenario1 and list all the consists in it, showing all of the rolling stock in each consist. You can then select a second scenario (not necessarily in the same route) and display all of its consists as well. This might be useful for some to see what each consist contains.

Note: If you see consists which display like 'Consist 13: Loose Consist' but showing no rolling stock, then this is an 'Empty Consist' and is just wasting space in the scenario file. Clicking the 'Delete Empty Consists..' button will get rid of these.

• Neue Version 7.0.32 (19.08.2017):

v7.0.32 - Another new screen has been added - Edit Content - under the new Edit Assets/Content menu. This new option is similar to the original Edit Assets screen but this one allows you to list/view all files in the Content Folder and sub-folders. Not really a lot you can do here except that you can find all .bak* files and delete them and the same with zero length files. But no doubt others will find uses for this as I am always Hearing from people who do things differently to me.

• Neue Version 7.0.34 (11.12.2017):

v7.0.34 - Identical to v7.0.32 except that TS2017 has been replaced with TS2018 wherever it appears in the program. All the language files have also been updated to reflect this change. The Help file has not been updated yet.