Enschede Den Haag And Zwolle

• I have moved now. So have all the time to work on a route. So here's the decision to make Enschede, Den Haag Central! Below you will read all the stations you will encounter!

Enschede -> Zwolle

• Enschede
    • Kennispark
    • Hengelo
    • Borne
    • Almelo De Riet
    • Almelo
    • Wierden
    • Nijverdal
    • Raalte
    • Heino
    • Zwolle

Enschede -> Glanerbrug

• Enschede
    • De Esmark
    • Glanerbrug

Enschede -> Den Haag CS

• Enschede
    • Kennispark
    • Hengelo
    • Borne
    • Almelo De Riet
    • Almelo
    • Wierden
    • Rijssel
    • Holten
    • Deventer Colschate
    • Deventer
    • Twello
    • Apeldoorn Osseveld
    • Apeldoorn
    • Stroe (Out of order)
    • Barneveld Connection
    • Barneveld Zuid
    • Hoevelaken
    • Amersfoort Schothorst
    • Amersfoort
    • Amersfoort Vlasakkers
    • Den Dolder
    • Bilthoven
    • Utrecht Blauwkapel
    • Utrecht Overvecht
    • Utrecht CS
    • Utrecht Leidsche Rijn
    • Utrecht Terwijde
    • Vleuten
    • Hamelen Connection
    • Woerden
    • Woerden Connection
    • Gouda Goverwelle
    • Gouda
    • Gouda Connection
    • Zoetermeer oost
    • Zoetermeer
    • Den Haag Ypenburg
    • Voorburg
    • Den haag CS

Utrecht -> Maliebaan

• Utrecht Centraal
    • Utrecht Blauwkapel
    • Utrecht Overvecht
    • Utrecht Blauwkapel Connection
    • Utrecht Blauwkapel -> Maliebaan
    • Utrecht Maliebaan

Extra

• Den Haag Laan Van Nieuwe Oost India (NOI)
    • Den haag Hollands spoor
    • Utrecht Vaartsche Rijn

The Route is far from finished! But there is already movement. Do you have a nice contribution you can share it with

The route is a total of 520 KM long in V1.0! There are new beta's every week! :prost:

Percentage of route: 10%
    Traces: 100%
    Top line: 5%
    The signal 10%
    Markers 90%

Work 3 months on the route!

• The idea is to finish V2.0 To The Hague (GVC) -> Leiden Central (LEDN) Utrecht Central (UT) and Amsterdam Over Haarlem (HLM).

Think that the lines go up for a while! Because I'm going to go to Amsterdam after the Amsterdam trip
    Amsterdam -> Weesp -> Almere -> Lelystad -> Zwolle

In the pictures I test with a diesel train (DM90) Den haag CS On possible bugs!

• I've got heino on the route. According to my scnema, this comes in V0.5.2 (That's the 12th test beta) There are V1.0 20 of! That's important to get all the bugs out of it.

If we are talking about bugs!
    Utrecht CS all signals are now almost taken. I need to change and change a few signals here! Hereafter I can go to Amersfoort by boat.

I decided to take the block of signals with the construction of the area. That's because the block signals are not on the Dutch track drawings. This also applies to the overhead and for consideration.

Today I made an estimate. Think I'll need everything for more than 2 years! INCL Debug and regular update of Utrecht CS *motz**shau*

• Ja, in den Niederlanden *facepalm*
    Außerdem ist Holland nicht die Niederlande *motz*

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gast ()

• Kwa heights is very easy in the Netherlands.
    Limburg there in opposition to an exception!

The Netherlands has only two heights!
    1 0 meter (ground floor)
    2 -4 meter (under seaweed)

Use the -4 Word on the polders and in the outskirts!

From Germany to the Netherlands at Achen you will drop 5% by road! This is to get to 0! The Netherlands is a flat country. But the track did not say that unfortunately.

The track is different in the Netherlands!

The Netherlands has these heights that I have to keep in mind!

Enschede +/- 5KM 4.60Meter (Direction Hengelo) On the other side, the city goes straight with the track!

Hengelo Light the track at 0 The city at -5.6 (To the back of the center)

Almelo Verdiept (-6.50 Meter) This is +/- 1.2 Km long

Almelo Hoog (Dollegoor) Light at 4 meter altitude where the station lights up!

Just for weeds, the track returns to a good height!

In deventer (At SPA Connection) That is the connection to zutphen and Enschede. Light the track again at 4.50 meters.

Facing the IJssel he lights up at this height.

When crossing the IJssel light the track at 6 meters altitude

After the bridge he goes down (this takes to twello)

Then you have nothing special to Amersfoort. Then the heights will come again!

Then you talk about a piece of 10 meter high and a piece of 7.5 meter!

Utrecht Central counts many heights too much to mention today that I do not! This also includes blue chapel connection!

From gouda, the heights again come a little. There still lights up at 0.
    At last, the hedge lights according to the drawings and pictures at -4.60 Meter height. And The Hook HS Up +/- 2.80 Meter Height! What can be done with this again! But I'm not a long way away!

*jippy**jippy*

Der Zugfotograf aus den Niederlanden! Reisen in den Niederlanden 20x pro Jahr, Deutschland 11 bis 20 mal im Jahr, Belgien 4 oder 6x pro Jahr. Planen Sie auf meinem Twitter, instagram und Facebook ! Besuchen Sie auch meine Website!

• Benutzt du DEM Gelände?
    (Are you using DEM?)

No. I make many pictures that are more beautiful. This place I'm in the game. And google maps I use for the tracks and surroundings!

At the moment we are working on the platforms and the tracks in amersfoort. As the screenshots say.

The tracks in Amersfoort require a lot of time and attention!

They signaled that too. The bills are another story!

For today construction is almost done! I'm going to do some more. Then I go back to scripts of the signals! The signals around bilthoven must work well. This is a whole challenge because Utrecht's CS already has more than 150 signals *motz*

• In den Niederlanden kann man fehlendes DEM Gelände auch noch verschmerzen. Es gibt ja ohnehin weniger bis keine Erhebungen beziehungsweise signifikante Erhebungen, und die wenigen kann man händisch eigentlich auch noch ziemlich gut nachbilden. Aber für alles südlich von Bremen beziehungsweise was auf der Höhe liegt gibt es keine Entschuldigung dafür, kein DEM Gelände zu verwenden.
    It's possible to cope with missing DEM in the Netherlands since there aren't many mountains or elevations. And it's possible to create the elevations that are there manually. But in general, there is no excuse for not using DEM when building a route located at a position southwards Bremen

• I left the train yesterday to Belgium. So that's why I could not respond.

To return to the DEM. Vandaga is tried but TS dumps out with me. So this wind blows over. Therefore, I do not use them but own photos

Der Zugfotograf aus den Niederlanden! Reisen in den Niederlanden 20x pro Jahr, Deutschland 11 bis 20 mal im Jahr, Belgien 4 oder 6x pro Jahr. Planen Sie auf meinem Twitter, instagram und Facebook ! Besuchen Sie auch meine Website!

• The track of V2.0 is already made!

That means so

Amersfoort Hilversum
    Hilversum Amsterdam
    Amsterdam CS Lelystad

For V1, the signals are working slowly! This also means a lot. This must work well for Amersfoort Persians!

Amersfoort counts 500 meters on 1 track more than 4 signals in the same direction on the same track! But there is still a high speed switch!

For arrivals weekend, from Friday to Monday, I will not be working on the route! Then I'm Photographer on behalf of the DB. I have been asked to capture Maschen Guterbahnhof Hamburg HBF and Hamburg Altona in pictures and small movies! For this reason, I have to go to those places too. That's why I'm gone by noon on Friday!

Tomorrow I go after a fellow traveler to discuss the trip and make it happen!

I hope that is going well in Germany! The pictures come on Flickr on Monday. The movies must first be purchased by the DB Self This will take about 24 hours! After that, it will be online on YouTube!

For the route then this!
    Building evening: 14-8-2017 until 01:30 Hours
    Construction evening: 15-8-2017 Until 00:30 Hours
    Construction Wednesday: 16-8-2017 Until 00:30 (Photographer will be visiting for pictures of a match! Of 24 June 2017)
    Construction Thursday: 17-8-2017 until 00:30
    Friday 18-8-2017: No construction to a trip
    Saturday 19-8-2017: No building (Ben in Maschen, Hamburg HBF, Hamburg Altona)
    Sunday 20-8-2017: No construction (Be at Miniatur Wonderland!)
    Monday 21-8-2017: Possibly still in Hamburg (HBF) or Maschen
    Tuesday, 22-8-2017: Back in the Netherlands. To Almelo for the NS 41
    Wednesday 23-8-2017: Building on Route (Daytime + Evening)
    Thursday 24-8-2017 Building on the route until 20:00 (Then update TSW!)
    Friday 25-8-2017: Construction
    Saturday 26-8-2017: Construction
    Sunday, 8/8/2017: Construction
    Monday, 28/08/2017: Construction
    Tuesday, 29/08/2017: Construction
    Wednesday, 30/08/2017: Construction
    Thursday: 31/08/2017: Construction
    Friday 01-09-2017: Construction
    Saturday 02-09-2017: No Building
    Sunday 03-09-2017: Construction
    Monday 04-09-2017: Construction
    Tuesday 05-09-2017: From here, the new building scheme is in progress. See below!

New building schedule from 05-09-2017
    Monday: Construction Daytime + Evening to 23:00
    Tuesday: Build evening from 18:00 to 01:00
    Wednesday: Construction during the day + evening until 23 hours
    Thursday: Build evening from 18:00 to 01:00
    Friday: Construction during the day + Evening until 01:30
    Saturday: Construction during the day + Evening until 01:30
    Sunday: Construction during the day + Evening until 01:30

Changes could occur in the schedule! These arrive approximately 1 week in advance in a response!

• I've lost PC from Monday 1 to 2 weeks! That's because of a malfunction in the pc! So there can be 1 to 2 weeks nothing changes to the route.

• The PC has been sent! Got today the mail of reception and the back of the repair plan. This allows the PC to be max 1 month away! That's why I decided to let the laptop work again! I would like to say that. Enschede The Hague is on the PC. I am also working on a secret project of a German fictional route! I turn this off on the laptop because the laptop can not have more than 1000KM of trace. My Dutch route is meanwhile too heavy for the laptop!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von einMonster () aus folgendem Grund: Unnötiges Vollzitat entfernt

• Slowly, there will be more movement in the route! I am now busy amersfoort (I am also working on the top line as well as possible). It will take a while.

Inside cost comes a new beta! To see if I see bugs,

Tonight at 23 o'clock there will be a new screenshot