Environmental change of the loko - E10 BF - BR 110 BF

• Hello!

I would like to change the environment of the locomotive.

Driving, scripting, cabine stay with parameters of E10 Buegelfalte.
    But painting / External model replacment with Orientrot farbe at model BR 110 Buegelfalte (317-5).
    I mean environment of scripts and driving E10 BF and Cabine E10 stay. Replacement only outside model of farbe orientrot in another model BR 110 BF 317-5

I see such video material - this wagon steering was never possibly driving. But it has taken the vR environment of the wagon control.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Is this operation possible about BR 110 ?
    What programs should I use? what to look for?

Regards!

• Yes, it's possible but you need some knowledge in TS engine. You will have to create a new .bin for the engine. This new file need to be placed in the E10 folder to use all the E10 feature an call the BR 110 BF GeoPcDx. On the downside, you have to tick E10 et BR 110 BF to use it in scenario. I have done this kind of mix with the Mannheim Karlsruhe's BR 189 and the Dispolok ES64F4.

DTG BR 189 Dispolok with MK features updates

You will need RWtools (now freeware) to edit .bin files.